Sunday 30 November 2008

Moving on up.......quick stay though

Reached the first milestone to move up stakes, then went on a turgid run. It started when I had an opponent down to 300 chips and he proceded to get all the money in the middle seven times for the match with by far the worst of it, three times totally dominated. Next ten dollar game follows the same pattern, down to 500 chips my opponent puts three nastys on me, AK v's A3 a personal favourite.

Then my last game at this level before I have to move back down see's JJ get turned over on a 10 high flop with all the money in the middle, opponent hitting a King on the turn for two pair. Fucking gald I won't be playing for a week as im away with work as experience when the bad beat fairy comes to visit it can be a bastard to get her to leave.

No comments: